The leader of the Princess Pups, TeaCup Pup inherited her magic wand from Fluff Pup and navigates the pups to snacks!!
- Birthday: August 19
- Bloodtype: B
- Favorite Color: Magenta
- Favorite Snack: Strawberry shortcake
- Likes: Sliding on rainbows, teacup rides, eating snacks
- Dislikes: Seltzer water, disappointment, spiders
- Wishlist: A music box
The eldest of the Princess Pups, Fluff Pup is reasonably sensible, but still enjoys snacks and fun!
- Birthday: September 5
- Bloodtype: A
- Favorite Color: Pastel Pink
- Favorite Snack: Pudding
- Likes: Reading fashion books, making romantic playlists, eating snacks
- Dislikes: Thunderstorms, kale, cobwebs
- Wishlist: Extra-shine crown polish
The shortest of the Princess Pups, Corgi Pup doesn’t let her size slow her down when it comes to snacks!
- Birthday: April 10
- Bloodtype: AB
- Favorite Color: Periwinkle
- Favorite Snack: Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Likes: Following ladybugs, rolling in dirt, eating snacks
- Dislikes: Heights, snacks placed in the top cupboard, boots
- Wishlist: Lavender soap
The silliest of the Princess Pups, Pug Pup sometimes has trouble catching up, but that doesn’t keep her from fun and snacks!
- Birthday: December 27
- Bloodtype: O
- Favorite Color: Violet
- Favorite Snack: All of them, but mostly shortbread cookies
- Likes: Brewing tea, napping, eating snacks
- Dislikes: Loud noises, dish duty, stubbed toes
- Wishlist: A Luchador mask
The messiest of the Princess Pups, Scruffy Pup sometimes leaves a bit of clutter when scurrying about to parties and snacks!
- Birthday: May 21
- Bloodtype: O
- Favorite Color: Canary Yellow
- Favorite Snack: Cherry pie
- Likes: Rock climbing, painting, eating snacks
- Dislikes: Baths, tidying up, frilly dresses
- Wishlist: Deluxe picnic basket
The Commando Cats are a pair of sneaky felines who sometimes cause trouble for the Princess Pups!